Comment on page
Selling NFTs made easy with hadeswap - read on!
Selling NFTs from hadeswap follows the same intuitive logic than for buying NFTs. You can either sell instantly in a pool proposing the best price possible or you can list your NFTs along a bonding curve, effectively placing sell orders for your NFTs!
- 1.Go to "collections" and select the NFT collection you'd like to sell to.
- 2.Go to the "sell" tab in the middle of the page.
- 3.Select the NFTs you would like to sell and click "swap".
- 4.All you need to do now is sign the transactions to confirm your sale(s)!
- 1.Go to "my pools" top right and then click on "+ create pool".
- 2.Pick the NFT collection you would like to list from the drop down menu.
- 3.Click on "sell NFTs for token"
- 4.On the pool settings section of the create pool page, you can fill in the following parameters to put your sell order for the collection or the NFT:
- "spot price" = the price at which you want to start selling your NFT (in SOL)
- "bonding curve" = which price mechanism do you want to pick (linear curve/exponential curve)
- "delta" = for a linear curve, that would be the increment (in SOL) that you want to sell the next NFT of the collection at, for the exponential curve, that would be the increase (in %) that you want to sell the next NFT of the collection at.
- and of course, don't forget to add your assets by pressing "+ select NFTs"!
- 5.Once you have selected the desired parameters for your liquidity pool, click on "create pool", you can sign the transaction and your buy order for the collection will be active.
If you sell instantly on hadeswap, this implies that you sell your NFT into a pool that offers the best possible price. You will then immediately get the liquidity.
If you decide to list your NFTs on hadeswap by creating a pool, then that means that you can basically ladder your sell orders at whichever price you decide.
Something to bear in mind at all times while dealing with AMMs is slippage - the less liquidity there is, the worse it gets. If you're listing your NFTs and are not satisfied with what the bonding curves are giving you as projection, then you should list them individually and wait for someone to purchase them.