Buying NFTs made easy with hadeswap - read on!
Buying NFTs from hadeswap is easy and you can do it either via buying from a bonding curve or making a collection offer that a seller would have to accept.
- 1.Go to "collections" and select the NFT collection you'd like to buy from.
- 2.Add the NFTs you'd like to buy by clicking on them and adding them to your cart.
- 3.Open up your cart and click on "swap" to initiate the transaction.
- 1.Go to "collections" and select the NFT collection you'd like to make an offer for.
- 2.Click "make collection offer" and you will be prompted to the "create pool" page.
- 3.On "create pool", you can fill in the following parameters to put your buy order for the collection:
- "spot price" = the price at which you want to start your offer
- "bonding curve" = which price mechanism do you want to pick (linear curve/exponential curve)
- "delta" = for a linear curve, that would be the increment (in SOL) that you want to purchase the next NFT of the collection at, for the exponential curve, that would be the increase (in %) that you want to purchase the next NFT of the collection at.
- 4.Once you have selected the desired parameters to put your collection offer, you can sign the transaction and your buy order for the collection will be active.
Last modified 8mo ago